OIPS Office Closure Dates
The Office of International Programs and Services (OIPS) is OPEN throughout the SUMMER BREAK.
OIPS will be closed on:
- Monday, January 18, 2021 (MLK Day - University Closed)
- Monday, May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day - University Closed)
- Friday, June 18, 2021 (Juneteenth - University Closed)
- Monday, July 5, 2021 (Independence Day Observance)
- Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day - University Closed)
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - Friday, November 26, 2021 (Thanksgiving Recess - University Closed)
- Thursday, December 16, 2021, through Monday, January 3, 2022 (Winter Break)
Mark Rhodes/Immigration workshop
Mason International Calendar
The Mason International calendar lists social and cultural events across campus. Most events are open to all Mason community members; check event details for RSVP and registration requirements, links to additional additional, and more.
To link directly to this event calendar in the future, you can use the following link: http://tiny.CC/oips-calendar
International Student Advising Calendar
The International Student Advising calendar is designed for F-1 and J-1 students. The calendar lists walk-in hours, travel signature days, CPT and OPT deadlines and employment workshops.