OIPS Office Closure Dates
The Office of International Programs and Services (OIPS) is OPEN throughout the SUMMER BREAK.
OIPS will be closed on:
- Monday, July 4, 2022 (Independence Day Observance)
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labor Day - University Closed)
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - Friday, November 25, 2022 (Thanksgiving Recess - University Closed)
- Monday, December 19, 2022 - Monday, January 2, 2023 (Winter Break)
- Monday, January 16, 2023 (Martin Luther King Day - University Closed)
- Monday, May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day - University Closed)
Mark Rhodes/Immigration workshop
Mason International Calendar
The Mason International calendar lists social and cultural events across campus. Most events are open to all Mason community members; check event details for RSVP and registration requirements, links to additional additional, and more.
To link directly to this event calendar in the future, you can use the following link: http://tiny.CC/oips-calendar
International Student Advising Calendar
The International Student Advising calendar is designed for F-1 and J-1 students. The calendar lists walk-in hours, travel signature days, CPT and OPT deadlines and employment workshops.