Improve Your Global and Multicultural Competency Skills!
The Patriot Experience is a new co-curriculum program at Mason geared toward student growth beyond the classroom. This experience is the perfect way to help students:
- Become an involved member of the Mason community
- Network with faculty/staff/other students
- Help prepare students to increase soft skills such as teamwork, collaboration, problem solving, adaptability, communication skills, leadership, decision making, creativity, responsibility, etc.
- Enhance students’ education at Mason
The Patriot Experience captures students’ involvement through four different pathway areas:
- Career Readiness
- Civic Learning and Community Engagement
- Global and Multicultural Competency
VIP volunteer hours count as credit toward the Patriot Experience Global & Multicultural Competency Pathway.
Sign up for the Patriot Experience TODAY! Click here to apply.
We love to hear from you! Visit us in SUB I room 4009 or send us an email:
Associate Director of Internationalization and Outreach
Assistant Director for International Programs
Global Programs Coordinator