We will host our international cafe (iCafe) in Spring 2020! It will be held on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 in the SUB I Lounge from 12:00 - 2:00pm. For additional information, please contact Jonathan Carmona at email@example.com.
Date: April 3, 2019
Join us for our next International Cafe! We need some extra hands to help make this event successful! The possible volunteer roles include:
- Set-up volunteer, 9:30-11:30am: help organize Patriot Lounge furniture, place table covers on tables, place tea, juice and spread labels on tables, and help prepare bread for the spread table.
- Spread Table volunteer, 11:50am-2pm: Serve & encourage students to sample our spread selection.
- Tea Table volunteer, 11:50am-2pm: Serve & encourage students to sample our tea selection.
- Sign-in, survey & Prize table, 11:50-2pm: Help students sign in, give passport sheets to students, recruit students to complete survey, and give out prize items.
- Clean up volunteer, 2-3pm: Help us restore Patriots Lounge to its original state. Clean up and throw away left over food items. Wash containers & move items to OIPS office.
- Country Table Volunteers, 12-2pm: Assist the lead table volunteer in serving snack items, answering questions, and stamping student passport sheets at the country tables.