We will host two international cafe (iCafe) in Fall 2019! The next one is November 13th. Our first meeting of the semester will be Wednesday, October 23rd in SUB I, Room 4210. For additional information, please contact Jonathan Carmona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: April 3, 2019
Join us for our next International Cafe! We need some extra hands to help make this event successful! The possible volunteer roles include:
- Set-up volunteer, 9:30-11:30am: help organize Patriot Lounge furniture, place table covers on tables, place tea, juice and spread labels on tables, and help prepare bread for the spread table.
- Spread Table volunteer, 11:50am-2pm: Serve & encourage students to sample our spread selection.
- Tea Table volunteer, 11:50am-2pm: Serve & encourage students to sample our tea selection.
- Sign-in, survey & Prize table, 11:50-2pm: Help students sign in, give passport sheets to students, recruit students to complete survey, and give out prize items.
- Clean up volunteer, 2-3pm: Help us restore Patriots Lounge to its original state. Clean up and throw away left over food items. Wash containers & move items to OIPS office.
- Country Table Volunteers, 12-2pm: Assist the lead table volunteer in serving snack items, answering questions, and stamping student passport sheets at the country tables.